The Ministry for Reintegration of the Temporary Occupied Territories of Ukraine has prepared a detailed instruction for applicants from the TOT and youth living in settlements along the contact line and are ready to participate in the program of preparatory courses with scholarship provision.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ENROLL:
1. Select a higher educational institution from the list.
2. Contact the higher educational institution by any means of communication and receive an invitation, which will allow you not to undergo self-isolation or medical observation related to the crossing of the EECP.
3. Show a printed or electronic invitation when crossing the EECP, so that you as a future student and the person accompanying you will not undergo self-isolation or medical observation.
4. Arrive at one of the designated higher educational institutions in the period from June 1st to June 20th and personally submit:
– a copy of the passport (birth certificate, other identity document) (if available);
– a copy of the certificate of registration of the internally displaced person (if available);
– taxpayer identification number (if available);
– 4 photos (3x4);
- education declaration (document with information on the results of education and passage of study periods for a course of complete general secondary education in the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine) - issued by the higher educational institution for completion.
Attention! Only a person from among youth, who in the current academic year has completed a full general secondary education can partake at preparatory courses. Training in preparatory courses can be carried out only once and only in one higher educational institution.
5. Become a student and study on preparatory courses from June 29th to August 31st.
Important information: During the preparatory courses students receive a scholarship in the amount of up to UAH 4,500, students are also provided with a dormitory and are involved in psychological, cultural-educational and sports activities.
According to the results of training at the preparatory courses students take a final exam for each academic discipline.
For more information, call the "Government hotline" on education for persons from the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, the temporarily occupied territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol city. On working days - from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Tel.: (0-800-504-425).